Convertible Chair Scale
The chair scale features the industry’s most generously-sized seat cushion -- actually larger than 1st class airline seating. With a full 3” of padding and 25” between arm rests, it accommodates larger patients in comfort.
To convert from chair scale mode, simply pull the two locking pins and lift the chair off the platform. The scale is now a wrap-around handrail scale. No other scale offers this flexibility at such a reasonable price.
- Capacity: 500 lb / 220 kg in chair scale mode
- Capacity: 750 lb / 340 kg in handrail scale mode
- Accuracy: ± 0.1 lb / 0.05 kg
- Resolution: 0.1 lb / 0.05 kg
- Chair Scale dimensions: 29” W x 27” D x 42” H
- Span between Armrests: 25”
- System Weight: 64 pounds
- MotionLock Technology for unsteady users
- (4) D-cell batteries (included) provide an extraordinary 100,000+ weighings
- Smart View Display shows weight only, or weight, height, and BMI on a single screen
- Warranty: Industry leading 3 years
- Made in the USA
Informational Sheet Are you a planner?
Download the Revit file
Befour’s exclusive ECO Weigh battery system provides 5 to 70 times the battery life of comparable healthcare scales.Read More
CX7 display console is both intuitive and powerful and shows all essential information on a single screen.Read More
MotionLock Technology automatically determines accurate weight for unsteady users.Read More
All Befour scales are built to last for repetitive use in the most demanding environments.Read More
EMR/EHR Ready - with the addition of optional Bluetooth module. Send a patient's weight, height and BMI, wirelessly to your chosen device.Read More
Eliminate the need to physically touch the display console.Read More
With a low step-up height and elimination of hazardous cords, Befour scales provide unmatched safety.Read More
Befour scales are engineered and manufactured with the environment in mind.Read More
Scale is easily transportable - simply roll to the next location.Read More
Products & Accessories
Mounts to the scale
• Long-lasting lithium ion rechargeable battery power
• Prints time, date, weight, height, and BMI plus space for written ID
Optional AC Adapter for powering via wall outlets.
The vast majority of users prefer using battery power due to the outstanding battery life of Befour scales.
Plug-in module facilitates transmitting scale information to Android and iOS devices.
Turns any Android or iOS device into a remote scale display for viewing weight, height and BMI. Requires BLE-7 module. The app for your iOS/Apple device can be found in the Apple Store. The app for your Android device can be found in the Google Play Store. Search: "Medical Scale Display".