Service & Repair
Please contact the Befour, Inc. Service Department if there is a problem with your Befour product. Quite often, the issue can be resolved over the phone. Befour does not have service agreements with dealers or distributors and it is recommended that all service and repair work be performed at the factory by our trained technicians. Having your product serviced by an independent repair facility may void the factory warranty.
If it's determined that product needs service or repair, please contact Befour to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#). Any product returned to the factory without a valid RA# will be refused. If the product is under warranty, Befour will service or repair the product free of charge, including the return freight. Befour has full authority to determine if repair is covered under warranty. Please refer to the owner's manual for more information regarding warranty coverage. If the repair is not covered under warranty or the warranty has expired the owner will be charged for the service and repair, including cost of parts and shipping. The owner is responsible for properly packaging the unit in a sturdy, returnable, reusable shipping carton. If the carton cannot be used for safe return of product, the customer will be charged for new packaging.
How To Request Service
- Locate the MODEL & SERIAL NUMBER of your product and have that information available when calling the factory.
- Dial 1-800-367-7109 and ask for the Service Department.
- Explain the problem to the service technician.
- If the problem cannot be resolved over the phone and the unit must be returned to the factory, the technician will issue you a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Please provide appropriate contact information and a return shipping address.
- Properly package your product for shipping. Make sure the packaging materials can be used for return shipment. A packaging fee will be applied if the carton is not suitable for the return shipping.
- Clearly write the RA# number on the outside of the box, near the address label, and ship to:
Attn: Service Dept. (RA# _____________ )
102 Progress Drive
Saukville, WI 53080