Befour recommends that all service work be performed by the factory. Independent service companies typically do not have Befour parts readily available and may not have experience repairing Befour products. Furthermore, having your scale or score clock serviced by an independent repair facility may void the factory warranty on your product. We do not have service agreements with any dealers or distributors. Please call our Service Department for instructions if you are having a problem with a Befour product. Quite often, we can help you resolve the issue over the phone.
Should a product need service or repair, please call the Befour, Inc. Service Department to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#). Scales or scoring systems returned to the factory without a valid RA# will be refused. If the product is under warranty, Befour will service or repair it free of charge and will also pay for return freight. Befour has full authority to determine whether the issue is covered under warranty. Please refer to the owner's manual for more information about our warranty coverage. If the warranty has expired, or the repair is a non-warranty issue, the owner must pay all service and shipping costs. The Service Department will advise you of the estimated cost before any service is performed on the unit. The owner is responsible for packaging the unit properly in a sturdy, returnable, reusable shipping carton. If the carton cannot be used to return the product, the customer will also be responsible for the cost of new packaging to safely return the unit.
1. Please have the model & serial number of your product before calling the factory.
2. Call the factory at 1-800-367-7109 and ask for the service department.
3. Explain the problem to the service technician.
4. Help the Befour technician diagnose the problem by answering a few questions.
5. If the problem cannot be resolved over the phone and the unit must be returned to the factory, the technician will issue you a return authorization number (RA#). The service tech will then ask for contact information and a return shipping address.
6. Properly package your product for shipping. Make sure the packaging materials can be used to return your product. A new packaging fee will be added if the carton is not suitable for the return trip.
7. After packaging the repair item, write your RA# number in bold marker on the outside of the box near the address label. Send the product with pre-paid shipping and insurance to the factory at:
Attn: Service Dept. (RA# _____________ )
102 Progress Drive
Saukville, WI 53080
102 N. Progress Dr.
Saukville, Wi 53080